National provides flagging services when needed to maintain traffic flow in temporary traffic conditions. Our experience and use of best practices is adapted to every job-site.
Trained and certified
- All LiUNA personnel
- Trained and certified to the most rigorous standard
- We provide extra on-site training
Our advanced flagging crew methodology:
- Anticipate traffic movements
- Account for different traffic volume and timing each day
- Ensure the safety of the general public, working crews and our flagging crew
We address complex situations
- Multiple directions or multiple lanes converge
- Advanced flagging operations
- Utilization of more signage and closer communication with our flagging crew
Portable Traffic Signals
Many traffic situations, from routine maintenance to emergency situations require portable traffic signals. We provide all signage on a purchase or rental basis
We provide solutions for a broad range of situations:
- Pavement Repair – including blade work on pavement or shoulders, base repairs, and surface repairs
- Roadside Maintenance – guardrail repair and ditch maintenance.
- Bridge Maintenance – bridge rail repairs and other major bridge repairs.
- Emergencies – Culvert washouts, emergency pavement failures, roadway obstructions etc.
- Special Events – when a heavy influx of traffic is expected for an event